In this infographic The Eat Down share their egg cooking mistakes to avoid.
Here’s a quick summary:
- Cracking eggs on the side of a bowl
- Dropping eggs directly into boiling water
- Trying to remove the shell of hard boiled eggs immediately
- Cooking scrambled eggs on a high heat
- Overbeating eggs
- Poaching old eggs
- Not using nonstick cookware
- Adding salt to poached eggs
- Seasoning at the wrong time.
- Using the wrong pot
- Not freezing eggs whites
- Boiling eggs that are too fresh
- Cooking until done
Check out the infographic for more detail.